Is it finally Tuesday again? Yes, siree! The wait is over. So make sure you're home with a tall glass of whatever it is you like to drink at 9pm (no judgements-- Milk of Magnesia or a Bourbon are all good in my book!) and tune in to The Rose Note!
It's super easy. Just go to The Jonathan Channel, or copy and paste this link into the top search bar on your computer -- http://www.wnyc.org/series/jonathan-channel/ -- select my show, and off we'll go together on a fabulous journey into a swirl of sonic heaven!
Here's a little sneak preview of some of the all-stars I'll be "spinning." It's just a sampling. There are many more to enjoy. And if there's someone in particular that you want to hear, send me a note!
You can't listen on the actual radio! And if you miss it, well… that'll be that, until the following week.
To review, here are all the different ways you can catch the show:
1. Click on the "Listen to the Jonathan Channel" button here: TheJonathanChannel.org
2. Click on the "streams" button, select The Jonathan Channel, then click the "listen" button here: WNYC.org
3. Click on The Jonathan Channel in the player at the top of the page here: WQXR.org
4. Search for The Jonathan Channel here: TuneIn.com
5. Search for WNYC and select The Jonathan Channel at iHeartRadio.com
6. Download an app for WNYC to your mobile device, and at 9PM every Tuesday, you can hear the show by simply clicking "ON AIR NOW!"
Here's the link to get the app: CLICK FOR FREE DOWNLOADABLE APP!
I can't wait to hear what you think about the show! As always, I love hearing from you.
Tags: oldies but goodies, radio show, Swing Music, the jonathan channel